If you’ve got that story with a Christian edge then these are the publishers to submit to. Kindly note that none of them are in Africa.
- Zondervan Publishing – They publish a variety of genres, including Christian children’s books, Christian fiction, and Christian nonfiction, including memoir.
- Bethany House – Bethany House has been publishing high quality books for over 50 years. Recognized as the pioneer and leader in Christian fiction, they publish over 75 new fiction and nonfiction titles annually in subjects including historical and contemporary fiction, Christian living, devotional, family resources, and theology. Their titles are frequently found on Christian bestseller lists.
- Intervarsity Press – Intervarsity Press doesn’t focus on mass market Christian living. They are more focused on what they call thoughtful Christian books, books about church, culture, and mission.
- Eerdman’s Publishing – Founded in 1911, the company has developed a reputation for publishing excellent literary and intellectual works and a myriad of responsible viewpoints from across the religious spectrum. In the spirit of this tradition, Eerdmans looks forward to expansion in the area of digital publishing to offer its trusted and groundbreaking resources to an even wider audience of academics, lay and ministry leaders, and general readers.
- Moody Publishers – Moody Publishers is a nonprofit Christian publishing house located in the River North neighborhood of Chicago, IL. Since being founded by D. L. Moody in 1894, Moody Publishers has distributed more than 300 million books, spanning from Bible commentary and reference to spiritual and relational growth, as well as award-winning fiction. Moody Publishers’ author partnerships include Dr. Gary Chapman, Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth, Dr. Tony Evans, Dr. John MacArthur, James MacDonald, Erwin Lutzer, the late A. W. Tozer and many more.
Do check them out and tell us what you think.